HIMSS19 Presentation Review
The HIMSS Global Conference took place on February 11-14th- the event brought together health information and technology thought leaders from around the world with the goal of learning and advancing healthcare. With more than 45,000 attendees, HIMSS19 was another successful event that united champions of health. Those who attended the conference saw cutting-edge products and solutions, engaged in unique networking opportunities, and experienced world-class presentations, with the aim of helping to solve their organization’s biggest health information and technology challenges.
HIMSS Analytics was on-site with a schedule full of thought leadership presentations at our theater – from our own subject matter experts and guest speakers alike - including:
- State of the Healthcare Technology Market
- Presentations by Certified Consultants BlackBerry, Cisco, Glintt and Hyland
- The Value of the HIMSS Analytics Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model
- The Digital Imaging Adoption Model
- Analytics Maturity Adoption Model Presentations featuring Rush Medical College, Geisinger Health System and The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health Toronto
…and much more!
If you missed HIMSS19, or were engaged in other events during conference, we would like to share our full library of presentations. Please click below to access the presentations today!