In addition to data from the HIMSS Analytics® Database and unique insight from healthcare IT executives across the country, this year's Study includes year-over-year comparisons with information from the 2014 U.S. Telemedicine Study. Highlights include:
- An uptick in adoption and increase in familiarity with telemedicine products and services (YOY)
- 70% of respondents reported two-way video/webcam usage, making it the most utilized telemedicine product/solution
- Detailed insight into respondents’ telemedicine/telehealth services five year outlook
MORE RESEARCH REPORTS
While Picture Archive Communications System or PACS adoption across healthcare is high, potential growth opportunities abound.
View our Essentials Briefs Research Agenda with topics in:
Patient portals typically come from the EMR vendor currently used by the organization. Indicates room for improvement, as IT executives did not display a high level of passion for their organization’s current solution. Highlights cultural issues within organizations as a major challenge to overall patient engagement initiatives.
Building upon the critical insight provided in 2015, HIMSS Analytics releases the 2016 Telemedicine Study, an Essentials Brief that highlights three years’ worth of market data focused on the adoption of telemedicine technology across the U.S. hospital market.
Purchase this study to:
- Access current telemedicine solution adoption rates and plans to purchase
- Understand vendor market share and mind share
- Get snapshot statistics for telemedicine solutions across the entire US hospital landscape