Essentials Brief: 2016 RCM Denial Management Study
HIMSS Analytics® has released its 2016 RCM Denial Management Essentials Brief, a study on the U.S. hospital denial management solutions market.
WIth a focus on both quality of care and a healthy organizational bottom line, denial management for healthcare delivery organizations is a process that leads to cleaner submitted claims and fewer denials from payers. Gain actionable insights into the market for vendor-based solutions in this market.
Purchase this study to:
- Access current RCM denial management solution adoption rates and plans to purchase
- Understand vendor market share and mind share
- Get reported statistics for RCM denial management solutions across the entire US hospital landscape
Highlights of the study include:
- Current and planned adoption of RCM denial management solutions
- Vendor market share, mind share and market opportunity in the RCM denial management solution category
- Study respondents currently with RCM denial management solutions revealed high satisfaction with their vendor-based solution
- While there is low adoption of RCM denial management solutions there is a large amount of green space in the category