The 2016 Population Health Essentials Brief offers insight from 104 hospital executives (C-Suite) and Vice Presidents and Directors of IT, clinical systems and clinical analytics on their current approach toward population health, their areas of focus, their IT approach and the challenges they are encountering along the way. Additional insight is provided through data from HIMSS Analytics LOGIC™, the most comprehensive and intuitive global market intelligence tool in healthcare IT. LOGIC provides adoption rates on specific technologies which could complement the move toward precision medicine, including molecular diagnostics solutions, laboratory outreach services and specimen collection management solutions.
Highlights of the 2016 study include:
- Current and future adoption of population health programs and initiatives
- Population health solution and vendor use snapshot
- Current challenges study respondents face in their approach to population health
- Advances study respondents would like to see from IT vendors that could impact their population health strategy
MORE RESEARCH REPORTS
Population health initiatives in healthcare are gaining momentum, but adoption of vendor provided population health solutions are still in early stages.
Voice of Customer (VOC) insight from over 400 respondents. Approximately 46% of respondents utilize up to four telemedicine solutions within their organization. Two-way video/webcam is the most widely used telemedicine solution (57.8%) and most widely considered (67.1%) for those making a telemedicine investment.
HIMSS Analytics® has released its 2016 RCM Denial Management Essentials Brief, a study on the U.S. hospital denial management solutions market.
WIth a focus on both quality of care and a healthy organizational bottom line, denial management for healthcare delivery organizations is a process that leads to cleaner submitted claims and fewer denials from payers. Gain actionable insights into the market for vendor-based solutions in this market.
- Access current RCM denial management solution adoption rates and plans to purchase
- Understand vendor market share and mind share
- Get reported statistics for RCM denial management solutions across the entire US hospital landscape
Essentials Briefs go beyond quantitative research and include information from the HIMSS Analytics® Database to provide an unmatched level of marketplace understanding.