View our Essentials Briefs Research Agenda with topics in:
- Population Health
- Clinical & Business Intelligence
- RCM: Denial Management
- PM & EHR Ambulatory Research
- Precision Health
- Alternative Payment Models
MORE RESEARCH REPORTS
HIMSS Analytics® has released its 2016 RCM Denial Management Essentials Brief, a study on the U.S. hospital denial management solutions market.
WIth a focus on both quality of care and a healthy organizational bottom line, denial management for healthcare delivery organizations is a process that leads to cleaner submitted claims and fewer denials from payers. Gain actionable insights into the market for vendor-based solutions in this market.
- Access current RCM denial management solution adoption rates and plans to purchase
- Understand vendor market share and mind share
- Get reported statistics for RCM denial management solutions across the entire US hospital landscape
The seventh annual Ambulatory Practice Management (PM) & Electronic Health Record (EHR) Study includes year-over-year trending analysis dating back to 2009, as well as an in-depth look at the current market.
- Unique Voice of Customer (VOC) from over 700 respondents
- Over 80 percent of the ambulatory market has adopted EHR technology
- Roughly 8 percent of study respondents plan to replace their current ambulatory solution
Access the 2016 Outpatient PM & EHR Solutions Essentials Brief, a study on the U.S. Outpatient Practice Management (PM) and Electronic Health Record (EHR) solutions market. This is the 8th iteration of the study and provides insight into solution adoption and purchase intentions from hospital-owned and free-standing physician practices in the U.S. outpatient market.
Over half of US hospitals reported use of smartphones and/or tablet computers at their facilities. 69% of respondents noted that they used apps to access clinical information; however, only 33% reportedly believe they can access most or all of the clinical systems technologies they need via smartphones/tablet computers.